Vanto Group (VG) is looking for Senior Consultants to join our North America-based team.
VG is a global management consulting firm that has been a pioneer in the field of organizational transformation for over 25 years. We work with CEOs and business leaders from the world’s leading companies to help them redefine their organization’s purpose, reimagine what’s possible, pursue growth strategies, define new business models, achieve disruptive innovations, and fulfill their organizational mission – all while creating an exceptional quality of life for their people at work.
As a VG Senior Consultant, you’ll work directly with our clients, adding value by looking at the bigger picture and applying our proprietary consulting methodology to impact their most critical business issues and opportunities.
When you join VG, you’ll join a community that offers support, coaching and feedback from engaging and committed colleagues who are experts in the field of organizational transformation. You’ll develop new skills to progress your career and pursue your goals both at and outside of work.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in consulting that makes a real difference in organizations around the world and in the lives of people within those organizations, this career opportunity is for you!
Delivery of Client Engagements:
- Apply VG’s proprietary consulting methodology to address the business objectives of our clients, enabling them to achieve unprecedented results.
- Lead engagements and workshops that deliver on all promises and contractual obligations to our clients.
- Demonstrate exceptional business acumen, structured thinking, and the ability to deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations with clients.
- Uphold VG’s values and follow all protocols, processes, and best practices in the delivery of all client engagements.
- Manage and ensure the quality of client project work, while reporting progress to and seeking guidance from VG senior leadership.
- Manage client relationships such that the client’s satisfaction and experience exceed expectations, thus generating repeat business.
- Actively and methodically identify and align various cross-functional client stakeholders around objectives and measures of success.
- Effectively listen, identify and distinguish the concerns of the client and promptly recognize any shifts in their objectives.
- Continuously expand VG’s relationships within our clients’ organizations.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop long-lasting partnerships with colleagues and clients.
- Independently generate new leads and prospects.
- Develop and deliver value-driven presentations to C-level executives and senior management.
- Stay up to date with market dynamics and trends.
- Establish and maintain relationships with top decision makers at key clients that result in referrals and repeat business.
- 10+ years of business experience in a medium to large organization.
- Profound understanding of business principles and challenges.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts simply and effectively across audiences.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships and speak effectively in front of groups and senior executives.
- Action-oriented with proven problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates proven entrepreneurial thinking.
- History of strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to transition seamlessly between big-picture thinking and relevant details.
- Extensive professional network.
- Demonstrated track-record of successful and continuous business development.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of discipline.
- Previous proven success in collaborating and building strong relationships with customers, partners and internal cross-functional team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Passionate about working in a dynamic organization that is constantly striving for higher levels of performance in delivering value to its clients.
- Flexibility to travel extensively to meet client needs.
If you want to launch your career in a collaborative,
fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you!
Send us a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position.